Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breaded yellow squash parmesan recipe. You can have breaded yellow squash parmesan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan:
- You need 1 lb of frozen yellow squash.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooking sherry.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare squash according to package directions, drain and let cool a bit..
- Mix evoo, sherry, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano into an emulsion in a shallow bowl..
- Mix bread crumbs with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in a large bowl..
- Dip cooked squash slices in emulsion and roll through bread crumb mix until well coated. Arrange slices in the bottom of a small baking dish..
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes, then turn on broiler and brown for 3-5 minutes..
If you find this Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.