Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- Provide 1 of red pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.