Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green chicken curry:
- Provide of Paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander- stalks and leaves.
- Provide 1 tbspn of fish sauce (soy sauce will do if you can’t get fish sauce).
- Provide 1 of lime – zest.
- Take 1/2 of lime – juice.
- Provide 1 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Use 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Take 1 of thumb size piece of garlic.
- Use 1 of large chilli – I used red but green good too.
- Get 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Take 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- You need 1 piece of lemongrass or 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- Provide of Grind black pepper.
- Provide of Curry.
- Provide 500 g of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- Provide 1 tin of coconut milk (400 milk).
- Prepare 1/4 tin of water – use coconut milk tin.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of salt.
- Take of Fresh green veggies – I pre cooked fine green beans and tenderstem broccoli before adding them to the curry at the end. Any green veg will do.
- Provide of Garnish.
- You need 1 of spring onion chopped small.
- Use 1 of large red chilli for garnish.
- Get 1 handful of coriander.
- Use of Lime wedge.
- You need of Serve with Jasmin rice.
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Blitz all the paste ingredients together till you get a smooth paste. Then fry the paste in a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of mins. Then add the chicken breast and cook for another few mins till brown..
- Then add the coconut milk, water and salt. Stir and simmer for 10/15 mins or so till fragrant and chicken is cooked through. Add cooked veggies the end and serve over Jasmin rice and garnish. Easy and yummy !!.
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.