Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked teriyaki salmon with spicy mayo sauce recipe. To make baked teriyaki salmon with spicy mayo sauce you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 12 oz of salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sriracha or tabasco sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweetened condensed milk or almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of steamed white rice.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
Instructions to make Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor..
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top..
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk..
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce..
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados..
If you find this Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.