Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra style gutti vankaya pulusu koora /stuffed brinjal gravy curry recipe. To cook andhra style gutti vankaya pulusu koora /stuffed brinjal gravy curry you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry:
- You need 250 gms of Brinjal.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1" of ginger little.
- You need 1/2 of coriander leaves bunch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of urad dal.
- Provide 4-5 tsp of dhania.
- Prepare 2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 2 tsp of menthi seeds.
- Take 7-8 of red chillies.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get pinch of turmeric.
- You need pinch of hing.
- Take 2-3 tsp of Tamrind juice.
Steps to make Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry:
- Clean and slit the brinjal from both the sides and keep it dipped in water..
- Take all the dry ingredients in a plate..
- Dry roast them till it gives nice aroma and colour is also changed..
- Once it cools, grind it into powder in mixer.Add salt to this masala..
- Then cut the green chilli and ginger and coriander leaves.Grind them along with the masala powder..
- Stuff the ground masala into the brinjal..
- Heat kadai and place all the stuffed brinjal in it and add little salt and water and cover them.Allow it cook for 10 mins..
- Add more water to cook.Once the brinjal becomes soft add tamrind juice and cook for 5 mins.Then add the remaining masala to the curry and bring it to boil.Switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot with plain rice and dal tadka..
If you find this Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.