Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce recipe. To make sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce you only need 38 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Use of Rump Steak beef,slice 1cm thinly, tenderize w acid fruits.
- Use of then cut into even 1x2x3 cm pieces.
- Take of beef tongue, slice & cut into 1x2x3 cm.
- You need of beef heart, slice& cut into 1x2x3cm.
- Get of Bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water from the kettle for 1 hr.
- You need of For sauce:.
- Prepare of rice flour.
- Get of tapioca flour or maidens flour.
- You need of Water from the kettle.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Use of For spicy paste:.
- Prepare of fresh red chilies.
- Prepare of shallots.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of fresh ginger, chopped finely.
- You need of fresh galangal (lengkuas) chop finely.
- Use of or 1 tsp ground galangal.
- Take of fresh turmeric chopped finely or 1 tbs ground turmeric.
- You need of lemongrass, crushed on the white part.
- Get of whole rounded coriander or 1 tbs ground coriander.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Spices: 2 star anise, 3 cloves, 1 tsp ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of big white onion chopped finely, fried in oil untill dark brown.
- Use of salt.
- Get of white pepper powder.
- Provide of Curry leaf.
- You need of Kaffir lime leaves or lemon leaves.
- Get of Bay leaves (daun Salam).
- Provide of lemongrass, crushed on the white part.
- Provide of Tamarind paste (1 piece kandis acid).
- Get of ground fennel (optional).
- You need of Rice Bran Oil.
- Use of Ketupat cakes(see image)or rice Lontong cut 2.5cm thick.
- You need of Topped with crispy fried onions:.
- Use of big Onions,chopped finely.In a wok put 1cup of Rice Bran oil,.
- Use of Heat oil on medium heat,then put the onions&stir-fry until color.
- Get of golden dark brown, remove, set aside.
Steps to make Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Put in a blender fresh red chilies,shallots,garlic,whole coriander,salt,star anise,cloves:blend them all into a fine paste.In a large wok put 4 tbs oil,heat the oil in medium heat then saute the paste,ginger,galangal,lemongrass until fragrant.Then put 900ml broth,the meat,fried paste,kaffirlime &bay leaves,cumin,salt.Turn on the heat.Towards the end of cooking, 20' before the meat is tender add the beef tongue&hearts.Cook until water runs out from the meat&the meat is tender.Turn off the heat..
- Remove lifting out the cooked meat,heart &tongue onto a large plate&filter on a colander the Spicy Broth onto a glass bowl.In a small bowl put the Rice flour,Tapioca flour&100ml of water;stir until dissolved.On the stove put a medium pot,pour the mixture into the pot,turn heat on medium:cook keep stirring until thick then pour the Spicy Broth,mix&cook while keep on stirring until combined.Season to taste.Turn off, remove the pot, set aside this thick yellow Satay Sauce for the beef on skewers..
- Insert the pre-cooked beef meat,tongue&hearts alternately into the skewers.With a large pastry brush, rub over the meat with steak fat oil then set aside on a large plate.To those who don't have a Charcoal BBQ can grill the meat on skewers under the grill of a preheated oven, turn the temp on high to 200 degrees Celcius..
- When the guests are coming,place the skewers under the grill,make sure that the fat oil is on all over the meat,keep on looking that the meat dont burn.When the meat is already golden brown cooked on one side then turn the skewers on the other side brushing again with the fat oil on the meat;watch out that the meat aren't burnt! Cook until golden.Remove all the skewers,put into individual plate,which base is covered with a large softened banana leaves&top with Ketupat rice cakes cut into chunks..
- To serve: on a plate, the base covered with banana leaf then top with Ketupat rice cake or Lontong rice (sausage shape)that are cut into chunk pieces. To serve the guests individually: Put 6 skewers on top of the Ketupat or Lontong, then pour the yellow thick Satay Sauce on top of the meat.Topping: sprinkle with abundant crispy fried onions. 😚😋.
If you find this Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.