Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo bangan ki sabzi (eggplant curry with potato) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo bangan ki sabzi (eggplant curry with potato) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo bangan ki sabzi (eggplant curry with potato) recipe. You can cook aloo bangan ki sabzi (eggplant curry with potato) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo bangan ki sabzi (eggplant curry with potato):
- You need 1 of kg,eggplant (peel, and cut tin slices).
- Get 600 of grm, potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of ,onion (large).
- Use 3 of ,tomatoes.
- You need 2 of tbsp, green chilli paste.
- Take 1 of tbsp, red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 of tesp, tarmaric powder.
- Get of Salt, as taste.
- Prepare 1 of cup,oil.
Instructions to make Aloo bangan ki sabzi (eggplant curry with potato):
- Take a wok, heat up the oil, add onion and fry for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and cook for few seconds..
- Now add green chilli paste and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add salt and red chilli powder..
- Add tarmaric powder and cook for few seconds..
- Then add potatoes and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Now add eggplants and cook again for a minute..
- Then cover with led and cook on medium high heat until done..
- Aloo bangan ki sabzi, eggplant curry with potato is ready to serve. Serve hot with boiled rice..
If you find this Aloo bangan ki sabzi (eggplant curry with potato) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.