Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dudhi muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi muthiya recipe. You can cook dudhi muthiya using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dudhi muthiya:
- Get 2 cups of Lauki (bottle gourd or dudhi) Grated¼ cup Onion grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour (Chapati atta), ½ cup Besan (gram flour).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon Hing (Asafoetida).
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Take Handful of coriander leaves chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice1 teaspoon Oil.
- You need of For Tempering 3 tablespoons Oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds 2 teaspoons Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Dudhi muthiya:
- Grate onion and bottle gourd. Measure it and keep it aside..
- Then in a bowl mix wheat flour, besan, turmeric powder, asafoetida, baking soda, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, salt and sugar..
- Then add ginger paste, green chilies, chopped cilantro, lemon juice and oil..
- Then squeeze out as much possible water from bottle gourd and onion. Use your all strength to squeeze out water. Add it to the bowl. Mix well..
- And knead it into soft dough. Use water if needed..
- Prepare steamer. Add about an inch of water and let it come to a boil..
- Then apply some oil on steamer tray with holes in it and grease it well and keep it aside..
- Apply some oil on your palms and divide the dough into four equal portions..
- Shape each portion into cylindrical roll approximately 5 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. Arrange on greased tray as shown below. Steam it for 20-22 minutes..
- Let it cool for 5 minutes, remove it to plate or cutting board. then cut into half inch slices..
- Making tempering: Heat the oil in a pan on medium for tempering. Once hot add mustard seeds and sesame seeds. Let them splutter. Then add sliced muthia. Mix gently so they do not break and sauté till you get little brown and slightly crispy. Turn off the heat. Ready for serve.
If you find this Dudhi muthiya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.