Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oat flour chapatti with chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat flour chapatti with chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oat flour chapatti with chicken curry recipe. You can have oat flour chapatti with chicken curry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oat flour chapatti with chicken curry:
- Provide 1 cup of oat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need of My already made chicken curry.
Instructions to make Oat flour chapatti with chicken curry:
- In a clean wide bowl mix the dry ingredients and then the wet ingredients,Now add warm water little by little and knead it for 3 – 4 minutes to form a smooth dough like that of regular chapati. cover the dough and rest it for abt 15 minutes..
- Heat the roti maker/ non stick pan / skillet on medium-high flame. Dust the working surface with flour. Take a small piece of dough and roll it to a 6 inch diameter circle like a tortilla or any other roti. Once the pan is hot, place the rolled bread and cook until the underside develops brown spots for about 30 seconds. Then flip and cook on other side for another 30 seconds. you can add oil or butter while cooking if desired. Repeat the process for remaining dough..
- Oats Chapati is now ready. Serve hot and enjoy either alone,with curry,soup or pickle..
If you find this Oat flour chapatti with chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.