Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach (palak)-paneer combo recipe. To cook spinach (palak)-paneer combo you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Use 200 gms of Spinach palak or.
- Use 200 gms of Paneer cubes.
- Prepare 2 nos of green chillies.
- Get 4 nos of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of oil.
- Use 1 tbsps of ghee.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Tomato grated or pulp.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeerakam.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of fresh cream / butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves.
Instructions to make Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Clean the spinach thoroughly well in running water.Now the blanching of the leaves is made as follows. Boil 3 cups of water and put the spinach in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.Now drain out the water and put the leaves into ice cold water for refreshing the leaves.Now grind the leaves to a smooth paste adding a pinch of salt and one green chilly.Keep it aside.
- Gently saute the paneer pieces in 1 tbsp of ghee till it is slighly brown and keep aside..
- Now pour the oil to a pan and saute the jeerakam first, followed by chopped onions, grated -ginger, garlic and one green chilly one by one. Add the turmeric powder, tomato pulp and salt to taste.Mix well and saute till the mixture leaves oil. Add spinach puree with 3 tbsps of water and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the garam masala and 2 tbsps of fresh cream (butter) followed by the fried paneer pieces..
- Mix everything well and take out from stove.Decorate with fenugreek leaves or pomegranate.Delicious veggie is ready.Serve Hot with rotis or chappathi..
- Hints :I have mixed red and green spinach and hence the colourof the dish is reddish brown. But for pure green colour use palak or green spinach. You can also add 1/2 tsp chilly powder if you need the veggie to be more spicy..
If you find this Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.