Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Provide 150 grams of rice.
- You need 2 pinch of curry spice.
- You need 2 medium of chicken breast.
- Use 1/2 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 small of onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of sour cream or mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Slice the chicken breasts into long stripes.
- let it simmer in a pan with olive oil on a very low heat for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, chop the tomatoe and the onion and add curry powder.
- add 1/4 cup of water to sliced tomatoes, onion and curry and blend it until it becomes a smooth mass.
- add it to the chicken and simmer on a low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- mix with a spoon or fork the sourcream and 1/5 cup of water and add some salt.
- add this mass to the simmering chicken with curry sauce and let it simmer for another 10 minutes on a low heat.
- cook separately the rice by adding water to it so that it is completely covered (cook for 15-20 minutes until it is dry enough).
- in the middle of cooking add some salt to the rice.
- put the rice on a plate and put the chicken with sauce on top of the rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.