Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ambat chuka curry(green Sorrel curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ambat chuka curry(green Sorrel curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ambat chuka curry(green sorrel curry) recipe. To make ambat chuka curry(green sorrel curry) you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ambat chuka curry(green Sorrel curry):
- You need 1 bunch of ambat chuka.
- Use 1/2 bunch of palak.
- You need 3/4 cup of toovar dal(arhar dal).
- Take 2 tbsp of split green moong dal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Get 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- Prepare 6-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Goda masala/ Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of imli(tamarind).
- Provide 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seed powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt (as required).
- Get 2 tsp of fresh grated coconut (optional).
Instructions to make Ambat chuka curry(green Sorrel curry):
- Rinse ambat chuka and palak well. Chopped it finely. Rinse all dal together well. Palce all dal, chuka and palak, peanuts in pressure cooker with 2 cup of water..
- Heat on medium flame for 2 whistle. After 2 whistle reduced the flame to low and cook for 5 minutes. Switch off the gas..
- When steam is completely released remove the lid. Mix the mixture well. Add tamarind (imli), jaggery and salt. Mix well. Add some water to get desired consistency..
- Heat the oil in pan. Add mustard seeds,cuminseeds,asafoetida, turmeric powder, red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves and grated ginger sauté it well. Then add goda/ garam masala and red chilli powder sauté mixture. Immediately add cook dal mixture in a pan and mix well..
- Let it boil for 3 to 5 on low flame. Stir occasionally. If you want you can add some water for desired consistency. Switch off the gas..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fresh grated coconut Serve hot with jawar roti, chapati or rice..
If you find this Ambat chuka curry(green Sorrel curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.