Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Gram Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Gram Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green gram curry recipe. To make green gram curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Gram Curry:
- Take 1 cup of Green gram.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Get 2-3 of Dried Red chilli.
- Take 7 – 8 of Pearl onions – thinly sliced.
- Take as needed of Curry leaves – A few.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Ingredients to Grind.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut grated.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Take as needed of Water.
Steps to make Green Gram Curry:
- To begin making the green gram curry / cherupayar curry, soak the green gram in water for overnight..
- Pressure cook the green gram with water for about 2 whistle. Wait for the pressure to release..
- Heat a kadai with oil, add mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. Then add in curry leaves, pearl onions, dried red chillies. Saute until pearl onion is soften. Once done add in green gram and mix well..
- Meanwhile grind the coconut, green chillies, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, garlic and grind it into smooth paste by adding little water..
- Add this ground paste to into the green gram, adjust your salt levels, add water if required and boil for another 10 minutes or till required consistency..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Green Gram Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.