Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moms Stuffed steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms Stuffed steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moms stuffed steak recipe. To make moms stuffed steak you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moms Stuffed steak:
- Use 2 boxes of chicken stuffing cooked with beef bouillon- cooled.
- Prepare 3 of prime London broils (1.5 lbs each) sliced super thin to roll.
- Take 1 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get As needed of Veg. Oil for browning/sautéing.
- Get 1/2 cup of flour for rolling meat.
- Use 6 cans of tomato soup.
- Get to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get To taste of Basil & parsley minced.
- Provide As needed of Butcher twine for tying.
- Use 12 oz of bag of egg noodles cooked.
- Take 1/2 stick of Butter for noodles.
Steps to make Moms Stuffed steak:
- Make the stuffing up with beef bouillon too, and let cool..
- Cut the London broil into thin wide fillets to roll the stuffing in.
- Roll the cooled stuffing into the meat and tie with one string the side and top and bottom (like a present).
- Roll in flour, and brown in large skillet with vegetable oil. Place in greased deep casserole dish (I needed 1 small extra casserole dish in addition to the big one).
- Once all the meat is browned add 1/4 of water to pan to deglaze, and add a little more oil and sauté the onions and garlic til soft. Add salt and pepper..
- Add cans of tomato soup and herbs and simmer for a few mins before pouring over the meat.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hr at 350°.
- Boil noodles, drain and add butter to pot to melt serve with steak on top and scissors to cut the strings..
If you find this Moms Stuffed steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.