Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Panang Thai Curry 🍛 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panang Thai Curry 🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panang Thai Curry 🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panang thai curry 🍛 recipe. You can have panang thai curry 🍛 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Panang Thai Curry 🍛:
- You need of Panang curry paste.
- You need of Chicken.
- Use of Coconut milk.
- Get of Baby corn.
- You need of Green beans.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Use of Lemon grass.
- Get of Ginger.
- Take of Garlic.
- You need of Basil.
- Use of Fish sauce.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Panang Thai Curry 🍛:
- Cook your chicken. Add in about 8 spring onions chopped, 8 baby corns, hand full of green beans and leave to cook until soft. I cooked mine with olive oil..
- Add in 1 heaped tablespoon of panang curry paste, and 2 tins of coconut oil. Stir well making sure the paste is smooth..
- Then add the rest of your ingredients; 2 cloves of garlic, 1 lemon grass cut up, half a root ginger grated or chopped up, sprinkle of salt & pepper, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 5 fresh basil leaves cut up,.
- This curry goes nice with rice, sticky rice and noodles..
If you find this Panang Thai Curry 🍛 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.