Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourmet Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourmet Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gourmet quesadillas recipe. You can cook gourmet quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gourmet Quesadillas:
- Provide of Add the desired amount of the following:.
- Use of Tortillas.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Tomatoes (sliced).
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Avocado (sliced).
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Provide of Black olives (sliced).
- Provide of Ground beef (you can substitute the beef with either chicken or ground turkey.).
- Provide of Sour cream.
- Get of Taco seasoning.
Steps to make Gourmet Quesadillas:
- In a frying pan, cook your ground beef on high heat, add the desired amount of taco season, salt, and pepper..
- In a separate pan, turn the fire on medium-low and allow the pan to heat up. Place a tortilla down, add all of the desired toppings, including the beef, except the sour cream. Once desired toppings are placed, cover with another tortilla. Flipping one time, cook until cheese has melted..
- Remove from heat and place on cutting board. Peel back the top tortilla, and plop the desired amount of sour cream; recover the quesadilla and cut..
- Good for lunches, dinners, or even those late nights when you realize just how hungry you are and need a quick fix..
If you find this Gourmet Quesadillas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.