Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. You can cook green thai prawn curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- You need 400 Grams of Prawns , deshelled.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Use 3/4 Cup of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Take To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1.25 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Basil , dried.
- Use To Taste of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Instructions to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.