Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala fry fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala fry fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala fry fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fry fish curry recipe. To make masala fry fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala fry fish curry:
- You need 1 kg of fish.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Sabz mirchen.
- You need 1 of bada piyaz chop kiya hua.
- Prepare 3 of medium tamater chop kiye hue.
- Provide 1 tsp of safed zeera.
- You need of Namak.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lal mirch powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of dhania powder.
- Get 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of lehsan adrak ka paste.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare of Sabz dhania.
Instructions to make Masala fry fish curry:
- Fish ko namak lagakar thori der rakhne ke baad wash kar ke haldi powder aur lemon juice laga kar half fry krlen..
- Karahi ko medium flame par rakhen aur usmen 1/2 cup oil shamil karein aur sath hi safed zeera bhi shamil krden..
- Jab zeere ki khushboo uthne lage to usmen piyaz aur sabz mirchen shamil karein aur piyaz ka colour change hone tak pkaen..
- Jab piyaz ka colour change hone lage to usmen lehsan adrak ka paste shamil karein aur 1 min mazeed pkaen..
- Tamater shamil karein aur sath hi namak, lal mirch powder, haldi powder, dhania powder aur kasuri methi shamil karein aur mix krne ke baad 2 tbsp pani shamil karein aur 3 mins low flame par dhak kar pkaen taake masala achi trhan bhun jae aur tamater bhi soft hojaen..
- 3 mins baad open karein aur flame medium krden aur garam masala powder shamil kar ke 2 mins mazeed pkaen..
- Jab masale mein se oil separate hojae to 1 cup pani shamil karein aur ubaal ane ke baad usmen half fry ki hui fish shamil karein, mix karein aur 10 mins medium-low flame par dhak kar pkaen..
- Akhr mein sabz dhania shamil karein aur fish curry ko dish out krlen..
If you find this Masala fry fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.