Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- Prepare 500 gm of spinach.
- Provide 200 gm of paneer.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 of whole red chili.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of white oil.
- You need 3 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Kasumi methi.
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- In a pot boil water, add salt and spinach leaves to it. Blanch the spinach leaves for 3 to 5 minutes until soften..
- After 5 min put spinach leaves in cold water..
- Blend the blanched spinach make a paste..
- Heat a pan once hot add oil. In oil add ginger paste and garlic paste. Saute for few minutes till brown..
- Then add the chopped onion. Cook the onion for 3 minutes until soft..
- After that add spinach and chopped tomato in the mix. Also add 1/2 cup water in it. Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir in between these 10 minutes..
- Once the spinach is cooked add turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, sugar. Mix and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the paneer, butter, 2 whole red chili in the mixture. Let the curry simmer for 4 minutes. Switch off the flame, add heavy cream and kasuri mathi in the mixture..
- Add little heavy cream for garnishing..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.