Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken recipe. You can cook baked bbq chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive Oul.
- Use 3 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces ( breasts, thighs, or leg quarters).
- Use 1 of Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 12 oz of BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays).
Steps to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat olive oil in lg. cast iron skillet over med-high heat..
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper. With tongs, place chicken in skillet, skin side down, in hot oil. Brown chicken on all sides..
- Transfer browned chicken to 9×13 baking dish. Pour BBQ sauce all over chicken, making sure to cover all sides. Cover with foil and bake 40 min. Uncover and bake another 5-10 min, until chicken is cooked through… 165°F when measured w/ an instant read thermometer..
- I got this recipe from About.com, posted by Stephanie Gallagher..
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.