Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely purchase lots of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 recipe. To make mom's beef/pork bones & winter vegetable soup😍 you only need 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- Get of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- Use of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- You need of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Provide of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- Get of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- You need of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- Prepare of Kettle with boiling water.
- You need of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- Prepare of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- Use of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- Get of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- Get of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- Take of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- Take of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- Get of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- Use of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- You need of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- Prepare of Parsley, chopped finely.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Take of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Get of ground Nutmeg.
- Use of Cardamom tiny granules.
- You need of whole Cloves.
Steps to make Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍:
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
If you find this Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.