Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. To cook shrimps in thai red curry you need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Provide of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- Get 1 of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- Provide 6-8 of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Prepare 1" of piece Ginger – chopped.
- Take 8 of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- Take 1 of Lemon rind (grated).
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- Get 200 gm of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- Provide 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- You need 10-15 of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Get 1 of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- Get 1cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (or as required).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 1tsp of Garlic – chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn kernels – boiled.
- Use 1 of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
Steps to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.