Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken sandwiches recipe. To make mike's bbq chicken sandwiches you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Take of ● For The Sandwiches.
- Get 6 (10 oz) of Chicken Breasts [1/4" thick].
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread.
- You need 1 lb of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled].
- Provide as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- You need as needed of White Onions [thin sliced].
- Take as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- Use of ● For The Brine.
- Use 4 Cups of Water.
- You need 4 Cups of Ice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of ● For The Options [as needed – chilled].
- Prepare of Peperoncini Peppers.
- Prepare of Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Jalapeño Peppers.
- Prepare of Sport Peppers.
- Get Slices of Thin Dill Pickle.
- You need of Whole Mini Pickles.
- You need of Whole Green Olives.
- Take of Salt & Vinager Potato Chips.
- Use of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour..
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides..
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek..
- While waiting – gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled..
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°..
- At the same time as you bake your bread – place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken..
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan..
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.