Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach & beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & beef stew recipe. To cook spinach & beef stew you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach & beef stew:
- Provide 500 gms of lean beef.
- You need 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- Take 2 tbls of garlic paste.
- Take 1 of chopped medium onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of blend tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbls of tomato purée.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Use of Lime wedges to serve.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Spinach & beef stew:
- Cut up the beef in cubes and set to marinate.
- To marinate beef, add 1 tbls garlic paste and salt & pepper and mix well to make sure all beef pieces are coated. Set aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes.
- In a pot, add a tbls of vegetable oil and sauté the rest of the garlic, onions and tomato purée until golden brown and tomato purée turn colour.
- Add in the beef and mix well to coat. Immediately add in the blend tomatoes and allow beef to cook in the tomatoes over medium high heat.
- Once the beef is cooked through, add in the spinach and allow to cook with the beef for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low and allow stew to simmer and flavour to blend together. Once the liquid reduces, remove from heat and add cilantro before serving with rice or the chia and flaxseed bread.
If you find this Spinach & beef stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.