Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry in a hurry recipe. To cook chicken curry in a hurry you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry in a Hurry:
- Take 1 tbsp of corn, grapeseed, or olive oil.
- Get 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of golden raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of yellow curry powder or to taste.
- Take 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or cubes.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 of Parsley to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Curry in a Hurry:
- Put the oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat. When hot, add the onions and raisins if using, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cook, stirring occasional, until translucent about 5 minutes. Turn the heat down to medium, sprinkle with half the curry powder and continue to cook a minute or two..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle it with the remaining curry powder. Move the onions to one side of the frying pan and add the chicken. Cook both side. Transfer to a plate..
- Add the sour cream and stir constantly over medium low heat until the mixture is nice and thick. Return the chicken to the frying pan and cook for a couple more minutes or until cooked through, turning once..
- Garnish with parsley. You can eat it with either rice, or pasta of your choice..
If you find this Chicken Curry in a Hurry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.