Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable hamburger soup recipe. To make vegetable hamburger soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Hamburger Soup:
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked ground beef.
- Get 1 can of green beans (14.4 ounces).
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce (14.4 ounces).
- Provide 1 can of kidney beans (16 ounces).
- Take 2 cup of cooked cubed potatoes.
- Get 6 oz of frozen corn.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Provide 4 of beef bullion cubes.
Steps to make Vegetable Hamburger Soup:
- Peel, cube and cook about 3 medium potatoes in water with beef bullion cubes. (Do not drain after cooking).
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder to taste.
- Add ground beef, green beans, corn, kidney beans and tomato sauce to potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste and let simmer to mix flavors about 10 minutes..
If you find this Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.