Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Take 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Provide 2 large of Onions.
- Provide 3 large of Peppers (Red,Green & Yellow).
- Provide 1 of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Ideal Milk.
- Provide 1 each of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 packages of Mix Veg. (Baby Corn,Broccoli & Suger snap peas).
- Get 1 of Garlic Sault to Taste.
- Get 1 of Pepper to Taste.
- Provide 1 of Oil for Browning.
- Get 1 of Egg Noodles.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat oil. Add Onions,do not brown,they must just go "glossy" . Add cubed Chicken. cover till Chicken is coocked. Add Cubed peppers & Mix Veg..
- Add Curry paste.
- Add coconut condensed milk. kan also use plain coconut milk.
- Add Chicken stock cube.
- cover lid and simmer for 10 min.
- in a seperate pot. bring water to a boil..
- add salt.
- then add egg noodles.
- cook noodles according to directions as some noodles have different cooking times.
- can also be served with Jasmine/Basmati rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.