Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Venison Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Venison Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot venison veg soup recipe. To make crockpot venison veg soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Venison Veg Soup:
- Provide 1 lb. of (4) Deer Chop Loin Medallions.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of whole carrots, chopped disks.
- Take 1 of whole celery heart, leaves and all, plus one stalk. Chopped.
- Take 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, pressed.
- Take 1 lb of Frozen Mixed Veg (P's & C's, corn, green and lima beans.).
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of petitedice tomatoes.
- Prepare 32 oz of box of Beef Stock.
- Get 40 oz. of V-8.
- Take 1/2 of tsp, each, ground sea salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Crockpot Venison Veg Soup:
- Lay the 4 venison chops in the bottom of the crock-pot..
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and stir, not disturbing the medallions..
- Set on high crockpot setting. Let go for 8 hours, and then indefinitely on low..
- Remove and shred the venison, add back..
If you find this Crockpot Venison Veg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.