Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Goan prawns curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawns curry recipe. To cook goan prawns curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan prawns curry:
- Use 20 of big size of prawns.
- Prepare of For masala paste-.
- Get 1/2 cup of freshly grated coconut.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of peppercorn.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 10 of kadhmiri chillies.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder(optional).
- Provide of Other ingredients-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped oniin.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare leaves of Few Curry.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or as required.
Instructions to make Goan prawns curry:
- Grind all the ingredients given to make fine masala paste.
- Remove the shell and Devain the prawns. Wash and keep aside..
- In a pan heat oil, add grated ginger then add onion.fry till they turn brown..
- Add tomatoes, fry until they get soft and mushy..
- Add masala paste and salt..
- Fry masala for 5-7 minutes..
- Add prawns. Cover and cook for few minutes..
- Add water if required.Cook till prawns get cooked. It will take less than 10 minutes..
- Add curry leaves, switch off the flame. Let it rest for atleast 5 minutes..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Goan prawns curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.