Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn curry with raw mango recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry with raw mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry with raw mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry with raw mango recipe. You can have prawn curry with raw mango using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry with raw mango:
- Provide 8 of small pieces of raw mango.
- Take 16 pieces of medium prawns.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of turneric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of dry red chillies.
- Get 2 of green/red chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Prawn curry with raw mango:
- Marinate prawns with salt,1 tsp turneric powder,kashmiri red chilli powder for 30 minutes. In a mixing jar add tamarind, turmeric powder, dry red chillies, coconut, coriander powder and grind well..
- Add oil to pan.Add onion and let it soft.adf mango pieces.After1 minute add coconut mixture.Add prawn. Cook for 5 minutes in low and medium flame.Add 1&1/2 cup of Cook using lid for 8 minutes in medium flame. Stire occasionally.Add coriander leaves and slitted chillies. Ready to serve..
If you find this Prawn curry with raw mango recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.