Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 300 grams of prawn washed and marinate d1 onion chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of tomato pureed.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 pod of green cardamom.
- Take 1 of clove.
- Prepare 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera seeds bay leaf and whole garam masala,allow them to crackle.
- Add the prawns shallow fry it.
- Add onion paste,ginger and garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it and cook till the fish gets soft and moist.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato puree saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add Coconut milk and boil.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Sprinkle ghee and serve hot with plain rice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.