Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. You can have turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Provide of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Provide 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Provide 100 gr of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get of Sauce ingredients:.
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Use 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Take 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 150 ml of water.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Take 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Instructions to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.