Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can have tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato soup:
- Prepare 4-5 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of sliced onion.
- Use 1 of small chopped carrot.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
Instructions to make Tomato soup:
- In a pan heat oil and butter. Add sliced onion, garlic cloves and saute for sometimes. Add chopped tomatoes and carrot and saute for sometimes. Add some water, cover with lid and cook until tomatoes and carrot softens..
- Then allow it to cool down. Then blend with blender or in mixer grinder. Add more water if required. Strain with strainer. Put again on flame. Add salt, black pepper powder and sugar. Mix it. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or till get desired consistency. Delicious tomato soup is ready to serve. Serve hot with croutons and fresh cream..
If you find this Tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.