Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- Use 250 gms of spinach.
- Get 200 gms of paneer.
- Get 1 of bay leaf (tej patta).
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Get 1-2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes pureed.
- Take 1 tsp of red chillies powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed kasoori methi.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean and wash the spinach. Boil water in a pan. Blanch the spinach until it changes color. Remove it to a bowl with ice cold water so that it retains its color..
- Squeeze out the water from the spinach. Puree it into a smooth paste and keep aside..
- Cut the paneer into bite sized pieces. It can be any shape of your choice but cubes work best. You can also fry the paneer but I prefer the soft texture of the unfried one..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the bay leaf..
- Add in the garlic. When it changes color, add the ginger and cook for a minute..
- Add the chopped onions and the green chillies. Saute until the onions are translucent..
- Add the tomato puree and saute for a minute or two..
- Now add the dry masalas – salt, red chillies powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix well and saute until you can see the oil appearing on the sides..
- Add in the spinach puree. Mix well. You can add a bit of water if required..
- When it begins to bubble, add in the paneer pieces. Mix until they are well coated. Do not cover the pan or the spinach will lose its color..
- To finish, add the garam masala and kasoori methi. Mix well..
- Palak paneer is ready to serve..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.