Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Black pepper prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black pepper prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper prawn curry recipe. You can cook black pepper prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black pepper prawn curry:
- Get 1 1/2 dozen of prawns.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Get of Turmeric.
- Use of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get of Coconut milk.
- Take of Red chillies (Round).
- Take of Red chillies Flakes.
- Provide of Green Chillies.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Use of Coriander.
Steps to make Black pepper prawn curry:
- Whizz the chillies, onion, ginger and garlic with a splash of water to a purée in a small food processor or blender..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a lidded pan. Cook the cumin and fenugreek until they start to pop. Stir in the onion purée, season, turn the heat down and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the turmeric and peppercorns, and stir before adding the coconut milk. Simmer gently with a lid on for 15 minutes. Add the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes or until pink. Scatter over the coriander and serve with rice..
If you find this Black pepper prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.