Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Lauki Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Lauki Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed lauki muthiya recipe. You can have steamed lauki muthiya using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Lauki Muthiya:
- Provide 2 cup of Lauki (gourd).
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take of Ingredients for the tampering.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Steamed Lauki Muthiya:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take wheat flour, semolina and gram flour mix well..
- Now add grated lauki in it. Then add turmeric powder, asafoetida,cumin seeds, ginger paste,oil,salt, lemon juice and baking soda. Mix well by squeezing the lauki..
- Knead the dough well, the water in lauki should be enough to form a dough. Now take small ball sized dough and roll to a cylindrical shape and place the rolled dough into a steamer..
- Cover and steam it for 20 minutes, keeping the flame on medium.steam until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool slightly and cut into thick slices. Keep aside..
- Tempering muthiya :. In a pan heat oil and splutter mustard, sesame seeds, pinch asafoetida and curry leaves..
- Add sliced muthiya and mix well. Spread and roast on both sides until the sides turn crisp. And its ready to serve..
If you find this Steamed Lauki Muthiya recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.