Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need 250 gm of Palak/spinach.
- Get 3/4 of tomatoes.
- Use 200 gm of Paneer (homemade)/ optional.
- Take 2/3 of green chillies.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use To taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of peanut powder and coconut.
- Get 2/3 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Firstly wash Palak/spinach and boil and cooker to one whistle and blend and mixer and Keep aside fr cooling.
- Fr Paneer boil milk (1litre) and while boiling put 1lemon juice/ little vinegar in it,and and thin muslin cloth, strain the Milk and ll get paneer.
- In a cooker put oil and whn heating put little jeera and tomatoes puree thn put green chillies and put Palak puree and put all Masala including salt, stir fr few minutes and thn put paneer cubes and keep fr 10 mins and put little peanut powder and garam masala and little fresh coconut.
- Lastly serve with hot chapati and steam rice.
- Yummy it taste.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.