Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Baked Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked fish recipe. You can cook easy baked fish using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Baked Fish:
- Provide 2 slice of Fillet fish.
- Use 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Bellpaper.
- You need 1/2 small of Brocolli.
- Provide 2 slice of Lime.
- Use 1 small of Onion.
- Use 1 bunch of Carrot.
Steps to make Easy Baked Fish:
- Squash lime, oyster sauce, salt and pepper on both side fillet fish. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Chop onion, garlic, bellpaper, carrot and brocolli into fine pieces..
- Rub chopped garlic to both side fillet and leave it again for 1 minute.
- In baking pan, add onion and on top of that, fish fillet (make sure the fillet didn't touch the pan).
- Add bellpaper, brocolli and carrot on top..
- Oven at 180 C for 20 – 30 minute (depend on the fillet thickness).
- And you're done :).
If you find this Easy Baked Fish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.