Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Take 1 bowl of palak/spinach leaves.
- Get 200 gm of paneer.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of red lal mirch(dry red chilli).
- Get 1 of big elaichi(black Cardamom).
- Prepare 2 of Elaichi(cardamom).
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 5 of tomato.
- Take 2 of onion.
- Provide 10 of lahsun(garlic cloves).
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Cut and wash palak and boilin boilling water for 2 mini then drainout water now add in chilled water again drainout from mirchi.
- Now cut paneer in peaces.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add lahsun add pyaz and tomato and saute for sometime cover lid for 2 mini cool it.
- Now make pury from boiled palak and tomato yaz and lahsun and make pury.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add whole masala add jeera crackle them add hing now add. Palk tomato pury stur jt and cook for some times add salt. Mix well now add pinch haldi and dhaniya powder add panneer last garnish with cream and fredh dhaniya.
- So ready to serev palk paneer.serve with paratha and jeeta rice.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.