Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 can of tomatoes, peeled.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder (hot or mild).
- Use 600 grams of peanuts.
- Provide 2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 of a pinch of salt.
- Take 1 of whole chicken.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of lemon, juiced.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Stir in the onions, garlic crushed and bay leaf and sauté the onion until it is lightly browned..
- Mix tomatoes, curry powder and salt and continue cooking for 5 minutes..
- In the meantime, place the peanuts in a food processor and grind to a flour. Mix the peanut flour with the 2 liter water.
- Turn into the saucepan and boil, starring occasionally. As soon as it boils, add to your chicken pieces and simmer. Cover and cook gently for approximately 40 minutes or until tender..
- Mix in the lemon juice just before serving..
- Serve hot with porridge or dumpling ( check my recipes for dumpling recipe). Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.