Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Old fashioned meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Old fashioned meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old fashioned meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned meatloaf recipe. To cook old fashioned meatloaf you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Old fashioned meatloaf:
- Take of 80/20 ground beef.
- Provide of sleeve crushed butter crackers, I used Ritz.
- Prepare of I egg, beaten.
- Use of heaping tbsp minced onion.
- Take of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of season salt.
- Use of each onion and garlic powder.
- Take of ketchup.
- Prepare of Tangy ketchup mix:.
- Use of ketchup.
- Provide of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- Get of heaping tbsp soy sauce.
- Get of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Instructions to make Old fashioned meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the meat with the next 8 ingredients. I use my clean hands to stir my meat mixture. I fold it over and over itself until it just fully combines. Don’t over mix it..
- In a glass baking dish shape your meat into an evenly shaped rectangle so it cooks evenly. My loaf usually rounds out a bit during baking. Slide it into the oven and bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- In the meantime, make your ketchup mixture. Combine all the ingredients and whisk. After 45 minutes, take the loaf out of the oven and spoon a heavy layer on top of the meatloaf to the edges. Bake 15-20 minutes longer, uncovered..
- Pull your meatloaf out of the oven and move it to a platter. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. I like extra sauce spooned over my slice..
If you find this Old fashioned meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.