Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai chicken curry:
- Use 1 jar of Thai curry paste.
- You need 500 g of chicken breasts diced.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of mild curry powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 bag of basmati rice.
- Use of Oven chips.
- Provide of Parsley for presentation.
Steps to make Thai chicken curry:
- Mix chicken with 1/2 tsp olive oil and 1 Tbs curry powder and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile while the chicken is in the oven put the chips in the oven at the same temperature but for a longer time till crispy and brown.
- Bring water up to a boil and boil the rice till it expands to the packet.
- Add curry paste into a pan with olive oil and fry for up to 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to the paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken from the oven along with the curry powder and turmeric and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve your ingredients in a way you desire and enjoy ! X.
If you find this Thai chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.