Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgur and lentil soup with chicken stock recipe. To cook bulgur and lentil soup with chicken stock you only need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock:
- Provide 1/2 cup of Red Lentil or Masoor daal.
- Take 1/2 cup of Burgul or broken wheat.
- Get 1 +1/2 cup of of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 of big chopped onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Tomato paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Use of Few chopped mint leaves or dried mint.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock:
- Take 1/2 cup of bulgur and 1/2 cup of red lentil..
- Clean and soak lentil for an hour..
- In a saucepan place soaked lentil, burgul, chopped onion, salt and 3 cups of water..
- Place in the stove top to cook in medium heat for about 30 to 40 minutes till lentil becomes soft and mashy..
- Take 1 and half cup of hot chicken stock..
- Add this to the boiling soup and mix..
- Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add tomato paste or you can also add tomato puree..
- Give it a good mix..
- Also add chilli flakes and chopped fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint..
- Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Check the consistency of the soup. It should be creamy..
- You can use a hand blender to make the soup smooth in consistency..
- Check seasoning and remove from heat..
- Transfer to soup bowls and serve immediately..
If you find this Bulgur and Lentil soup with chicken stock recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.