Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese braised beef noodle soup recipe. To make taiwanese braised beef noodle soup you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Take 2.5 kg of boneless beef finger ribs.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Use 1 of red chili.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 slices of peeled ginger.
- Take 2 stalks of green onion.
- Use 1 of medium tomato.
- Get 1 bag of seasoning for stewing 滷包 (star anise, clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg).
- Provide 2 tbsp of spicy chilli bean paste.
- Use 1 spoon of soy sauce.
- Take 1 spoon of rice wine.
- Get of Some pepper powder for seasoning.
- Get of Some cooking oil (vegetable oil or canola oil works fine).
- Prepare of Noodles to serve.
Steps to make Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Cut the beef into cubes of about 5 cm. I have also used different types of beef to make the beef noodles as finger ribs are not always available. I have used stewing beef (too lean and falls apart) and also beef flank (too fatty) before..
- Slice the onions, chop the chilli and green onions into smaller segments, slice the garlic and ginger, and chop the tomato..
- Heat up some water to blanch the cubes of beef..
- Boil just enough water to cover the beef in another pot with half of the green onion and ginger, and bag of seasoning. After boiling, place the cubes of beef into the pot and add the rice wine. Boil for about 3 minutes, take the beef out and set aside. Keep the remaining liquid and its contents..
- Warm up some oil in a wok and stir fry the onions, chilli, garlic, tomatoes, and the rest of the green onions and ginger. Then add the spicy chilli bean paste and the blanched beef from the previous step. Mix well..
- Add the remaining liquid and its contents from step 4 to the wok followed by soy sauce and pepper powder, boil, and simmer with lid on low heat for 2.5 hours. You can also use a pressure cooker to shorten the cooking time..
- Serve with cooked noodles..
If you find this Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.