Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. You can have thai chicken green curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai chicken green curry:
- Provide 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Take 400 ml of coconut cream.
- Use 3 tbsps of thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of brinjal cut in half thai.
- Prepare 6 – 8 of baby corns.
- Prepare 500 g of chicken boneless skinless thighs.
- Get 1 of red chili sliced.
- Prepare 5 – 6 of lime kafir leaves.
- Prepare 3 – 4 of thai basil leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- In a pan add olive oil and add 1/2 cup of coconut cream. When it dries up and oil seperates add the curry paste and saute..
- When oil seperates add chicken and saute. Add the stock, remaining coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce, brinjal and kafir lime leaves..
- Let it cook for 10 minutes. Add the baby corns and basil leaves. Let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes until a little oil comes on top. Garnish with sliced red chili and serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.