Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pulao recipe. To cook beef pulao you only need 32 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef pulao:
- Take of For yakni.
- Get 1/2 kg of Beef.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Take 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ginger crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 5-6 of Red button chillies.
- Use 6-7 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Star anise.
- Use 1 of large Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of small Cinnamon stick.
- Use 4-5 of Black pepper corn.
- You need of For pulao masala.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Rice.
- Provide 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of julienne ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- You need 2 of Star anise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Get 4 of Green cardamom.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Shahi zeera.
- Take 6-7 of Dried plums.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Get 1 cup of Fried onion.
Instructions to make Beef pulao:
- In a pan put all the yakhni ingredients along with 6 cups of water and cook for good 2 hours until beef gets tender. Take out meat from yakhni and safe yakhni for masala..
- In another pan heat ghee add green cardamom and shahi zeera add meat and fry In bowl mix yogurt green chilli paste mint leaves. Julienne ginger badyan fennel powder plum black pepper chicken powder..
- Now add this mixture into meat and cook for another 10mins Now add yakhni salt and orange juice, bring it to boil.
- Then add soaked rice cook on high flame to reduce water add fried onion kewra water then put it on dum for 10-12mins. Its Ready. Serve hot with Raita and Salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.