Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1/2 meat Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1/2 meat Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1/2 meat meatloaf recipe. To cook 1/2 meat meatloaf you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1/2 meat Meatloaf:
- You need of lite country crock butter.
- Get of onion.
- Use of mushrooms.
- Prepare of egg.
- Provide of super lean ground beef 93/7.
- Take of Lowest-cal breadcrumbs.
- Get of Sugar-free ketchup.
- Provide of brown sugar.
Steps to make 1/2 meat Meatloaf:
- Using food processor or your mighty muscles, finely chop 1 lb mushrooms and dice 1/2 onion..
- Put 1 tbsp butter in sauté pan. Once hot, add onions. Salt onions. After onions start to cook, add mushrooms. Salt mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms are soft and dark..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- While they cook, beat one egg in a bowl. Add beef. Season with salt and pepper. Add half breadcrumbs. Mix with hands! Add in mushroom/onion mixture and the rest of the breadcrumbs. Mix with spoon-onions/mushrooms are hot!.
- Divide into 6 servings, approx 5.5 ounces each, and shape into little squares..
- Place on foiled sheet pan (no one wants to do meatloaf dishes)..
- Place in 375 degree oven..
- Mix 4 tbsp of sugar-free ketchup and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar in a separate bowl..
- Cook loaves until internal temp of 145. Remove meatloaf and top with half the ketchup mixture..
- Return to oven and cook until internal temp of 160..
- Top with desired amount of ketchup..
- Enjoy! Pictured with cauliflower mash and peas!.
If you find this 1/2 meat Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.