Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green sorrel and Green chilli curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green sorrel and Green chilli curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green sorrel and green chilli curry recipe. To cook green sorrel and green chilli curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green sorrel and Green chilli curry:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of toor dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of grated dry coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Green sorrel and Green chilli curry:
- When it starts boiling add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and grated dry coconut..
- Coarsely grind peanuts and add into the curry. Cover for a minute..
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander and grated coconut.Serve it with lemon wedges and eat with bhakari or rice..
If you find this Green sorrel and Green chilli curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.