Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Provide 6 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – (dice them).
- Prepare 2 of large onions, diced.
- Prepare of Crushed garlic and ginger.(quantity is upto you).
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil/cooking oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of curry powder, or to taste.
- Get of Diced carrots.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a large sufuria over medium heat..
- Add onion,pounded garlic and ginger and saute until soft and golden brown (for the onions)..
- Slowly stir in curry powder..
- Once ingredients are blended together, add the diced carrots and chicken breasts together..
- Cover sufuria and simmer over medium low heat for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside..
- Remove cover from sufuria and cook for an additional 15 minutes, until sauce reduces. (Note: Make sure that you stir and that dish does not burn, as curry powder burns very easily!).
- Note: ensure that you stir and that dish does not burn, as curry powder burns very easily..
- Now serve the dish with chapati or rice on the side or even ugali whatever floats your boat..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.