Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to medium-rare made easy superb beef steak recipe. You can have medium-rare made easy superb beef steak using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak:
- Take 100 grams of Beef steak, about 2 cm thick.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of Butter.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Garlic.
- Provide of For the steak sauce:.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
Steps to make Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak:
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature (about 30 minutes to 1 hour). If you cook it while it's still cold, it's difficult to cook it just right..
- Pat the surface of the meat dry, then season with salt and pepper..
- Heat the garlic (chopped or sliced), butter, and vegetable oil in a frying pan..
- When the garlic from Step 3 is fragrant and browned, remove just the garlic from the pan. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Prepare the aluminum foil! Cut out enough foil to wrap the meat..
- Prepare the timer! Once you have taken out the garlic, turn the heat to high (level 6 on an induction stove), and put the beef in the pan. Set your timer for 1 1/2 minutes and cook!.
- After you have cooked it for 1 1/2 minutes, set the timer to 1 minute and cook the other side of the meat. Don't move the meat after you flip it!.
- Now, this is a key point! Once both sides have been cooked, wrap the meat up in aluminum foil and let sit for 5 minutes. Don't clean your frying pan just yet!.
- While waiting for the steak, make the steak sauce. Add the sake, soy sauce and mirin to the pan and simmer well..
- While making the Step 9 sauce, if there's too much fat from the meat in the pan, you can use a paper towel to absorb it. But, you want to have the butter and oil in the sauce, right?.
- When cooking, the savoury qualities of the steak come out as it browns, so you definitely want to use it in the sauce..
- The meat will become cold, so put it on a plate and warm it back up with a double boiler or the microwave..
- Cut the meat into pieces. The look of medium-rare steak is so appetizing!~.
- Transfer to a warmed plate. Top as you like with the garlic from Step 4, mustard, wasabi, etc, and drizzle the sauce to finish..
- If when you cut it you think, "aaah, that's a bit too rare…" you can cook it in the frying pan a bit more while keeping an eye on the cross-section..
If you find this Medium-Rare Made Easy Superb Beef Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.